Passport and Visa
All travelers have a valid passport and Visas to Travel to Brazil. Visa policies vary by country, should be obtained prior to departure, and is the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Minors under the age of 18 who are traveling with only one parent may be required to have additional documentation if leaving their country of residence. Please contact the nearest Consulate of the country to which you are traveling for additional information.
Fun World Tours has the right to cancel the booking in the event of non-payment or payment dispute.
- A valid passport is required for destinations outside the 50 states or territories. Travelers are responsible for ascertaining, obtaining and possessing all required documentation needed for travel to your destination and it is strongly recommended that both U.S. and non-U.S. citizens verify current entry requirements before making reservations. The airline cannot board any passenger who fails to carry required proof of citizenship documents. No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denial of boarding aircraft or entry to a foreign country.
Airline Terms and Conditions:
- Any fees associated to the applicable redemption or purchase ticket will be the responsibility of the traveler at the time of booking. These fees include, but are not limited to, ticketing fees, airline fuel surcharges, and security fees. Please refer to your program rules for additional information.
- Airline tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-CHANGEABLE unless permitted by the terms of the fare and are subject to airline rules, penalties and fare difference.
- Airline baggage policies vary and charges may apply for checked baggage. Please check with the individual airline should you have questions regarding baggage charges, size limitations, or restrictions.
- Unused tickets contain no value if not canceled prior to departure. • Tickets may not be reassigned or transferred to a different passenger or airline.
- Airline passengers must present applicable travel documents at the airport on the day of travel along with a government issued photo identity card.
- It is recommended that passengers check in with the airline a minimum of 75 minutes prior to scheduled departure time for domestic flight itineraries and 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time for international itineraries due to federal security requirements. Please note that airline schedules change frequently. Please reconfirm all flight dates and times with the airline 72 hours prior to departure.
- Upgrades are not permitted on certain itineraries. Please check with the carrier directly.
- Turboprop aircraft may exist on your itinerary. Airlines reserve the right to change aircraft equipment without notice to the booking travel agency or the consumer.
- Please review your itinerary, as code-share flights may exist. If a code-share flight exists in your itinerary, passengers must check in with the operating airline on day of departure.
- If the traveler’s itinerary requires a paper ticket, there will be an additional charge to cover printing and express delivery of the paper ticket(s)
- Airline policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Hotel Terms and Conditions:
- No shows are non-refundable and will result in a total forfeiture of settlement and points and without credit due.
- Additional cancellation fees may apply over peak or holiday travel periods.
- Contact Fun World Tours via the number or email for all cancellation or modification requests. Cancellations or modifications handled by the property directly may result in additional fees.
- In the event of an involuntary cancellation due to weather, war, terrorism, epidemic outbreak, natural disaster, acts of civil unrest or other acts of God, cancellation fees may be waived at the discretion of the hotel.
- Policies for children vary by property. Child benefits may be extended should a property offer them.
- Any incidental charges that you incur while traveling are not included in your reservation rate and must be paid directly to the hotel. These include but are not limited to resort fees, hotel energy surcharges, parking fees, babysitting, room service, telephone fees, internet usage fees, in-room movies, mini-bar charges, gratuities, and other incidentals.
- Hotel bookings are available through preferred suppliers of Fun World Tours and may not be available for all locations and destinations.
- Due to hotel supplier policies applicable to our preferred rates, your name may not be provided to the hotel property until 24 hours prior to your arrival. Please contact Fun World Tours directly for any special requests.
- Special requests made to hotel properties are on a request only basis and cannot be guaranteed. Fees and charges may apply, depending on the service request.
- The hotel may require a major credit card, in one of the guest’s name, or a cash deposit upon check-in.
- Reservations do not include services not specified in the reservation confirmation.
- Every reasonable attempt will be made to notify guests of hotel renovation or refurbishment; however, Fun World Tours shall not be liable for non-disclosure by the property.