Right inside the Tijuca Forest. The circuit of suspended steel cables is considered an adventure high rope course , with 360º views of hillside, forest, beaches and fine residences. It has 30 + obstacles, and features over 1 kilometer of cables, with 3 zip lines, a variety of swings (log, pendulum, Tarzan, tunnels), all divided in 2 levels of difficulty. The obstacles vary from 15ft (5m) to 100ft (35m) in length and are suspended at heights ranging from 30ft (10m) to 90ft (30m). Some upper-arm strength combine with good balance are the keys to complete the whole course without using your extra batteries. Unlike many tree canopy courses, we provide a combination of fun and challenge as you go through all of its obstacles. When doing the zip-slides for example, you are hanging on a bar, rather than sitting comfortably in a harness.
The circuit located only 30 minutes from Copacabana is great for nature lovers. Our friendly guides will take you on a hiking trip from your hotel. After the hike you will continue your canopy adventure on vertical obstacles that of course will challenge you physically and mentally.
- Combination of Fun and Challenge
- Amazing Views
- Visit to the Tijuca Forest
- Accredited guide, all security materials and entrance fees
- Hike through amazing Rio Scenery
- Zip line
- Obstacle course
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Wear: soft clothes, trekking or sport shoes, bathing suit and sun cream
- This activity may be canceled and re-scheduled due to bad weather
- Tijuca Forest
- Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship.
Pick Up Time: 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
A potential part of the following packages: