After pick-up from hotels we will take the Rio-Santos road to Itacuruça. There we will board our schooner (locally known as “saveiros”). A tray of tropical fruits will be served on board. A bar is also available on the boat (beverages not included in tour price).
The schooner cruises the Sepetiba Bay, an area rich in natural beauty, where it is normal for passengers to spot dolphins, giant king-fishers, parrots, turtles and stingrays. After stops for a swim we will continue to the island where a delicious lunch buffet will be served for visitors. After lunch, there will still be time to explore the island before returning to Itacuruça.
The Tropical Island Tour departs DAILY and takes approx 8-hours. The passengers will be picked-up from their hotel in the morning, between 08:00am and 09:00am, depending on the hotel location. Exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation. The tour departs normally from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, but the pick-ups are also available from the Cruise Ship Port. We will arrive in Rio at approximately 6:30 pm. Passengers are then returned to their hotels.
- Schooner cruises on the Sepetiba Bay
- Richness of Natural Beauty
- Relaxing Day in a Nearby Gem
- A delightful lunch
- Great boat ride and stop for a swim
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Schooner Cruise
- Tropical Fruits
- Buffet Lunch
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- Bring Sun block, swim suit and towels.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship.
Pick Up Time: 8:00 AM
Duration: 10 hours approximately
A potential part of the following packages: