Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Fly from Jacarepagua’s airport above Rio’s best green areas. In this 30 minute flight, you’ll see the best beaches of Rio such as Barra, São Conrado, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, the trees from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince), Sugarloaf mountain, Rio-Niteroi bridge, Maracanã Stadium, then to Tijuca Rainforest and a lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue, before flying back down to the airport.
30 min tours: Price per person
1 person – US $ 200
2 people – US $ 200
3 people – US $ 150
4 people – US $ 165
5 people – US $ 150
6 people – US $ 150
- Truly Unique Way to Experience Rio
- Views to Rio Beaches
- Make a Lap Around Christ Statue
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Rio-Niteroi bridge
- Maracanã Stadium
- View to the Botanical Garden
- Views to Tijuca Rainforest
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- Transfers not included
Know Before You Book
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The flight is first come first served.
- There is a minimum of two to flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be refunded.
- It is recommended you call us to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- Infants up to 02 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.
- Jacarepagua's Airport
- Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship.
Pick Up Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration: 30 Minutes
A potential part of the following packages: