Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green areas. In this 9 minutes flight, you’ll see the threes from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince), then to Tijuca Rainforest and a lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue, before flying back down to the Lagoon.
- Truly Unique Way to Experience Rio
- Views to Rio Beaches
- Make a Lap Around Christ Statue
- View to the Botanical Garden
- Views to Tijuca Rainforest
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- 9 Minutes Helicopter Flight
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
Know Before You Book
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The flight is first come first served.
- There is a minimum of three to flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be refunded.
- It is recommended you call us to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- Infants up to 02 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.
- Lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas
- Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship.
Pick Up Time: 8:00 AM
Duration: 9 Minutes
A potential part of the following packages: